Calcium Lactate supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction.
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability.
- Supports blood coagulation.
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems.
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling.
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source.
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium. Provides additional support for the immune system response function.
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.